• Presidential Palace, Warsaw

    The Presidential Palace in Warsaw, Poland, is the elegant classicist latest version of a building that has stood on the Krakowskie Przedmieście site since 1643. Over the years, it has been rebuilt and remodeled many times. For its first 175 years, the palace was the private property of several aristocratic Read more [...]

  • Saxon Garden

    The Saxon Garden is a 15.5–hectare public garden in central Warsaw, Poland, facing Piłsudski Square. It is the oldest public park in the city. Founded in the late 17th century, it was opened to the public in 1727 as one of the first publicly accessible parks in the world.

  • Warsaw Zoo

    The Warsaw Zoological Garden, known simply as the Warsaw Zoo, is a scientific zoo located alongside the Vistula River in Warsaw, Poland. The zoo covers about 40 hectares in central Warsaw, and sees around 1,000,000 visitors annually, making it one of the busiest zoos in Europe.

  • Sigismund’s Column

    Sigismund’s Column, originally erected in 1644, is located in Castle Square, Warsaw, Poland and is one of Warsaw’s most famous landmarks. The column and statue commemorate King Sigismund III Vasa, who in 1596 had moved Poland’s capital from Kraków to Warsaw.

  • Old Town Market Place

    Warsaw’s Old Town Market Place is the center and oldest part of the Old Town of Warsaw, capital of Poland. Immediately after the Warsaw Uprising, it was systematically blown up by the German Army. After World War II, the Old Town Market Place was restored to its prewar appearance.

  • Copernicus Science Centre

    Copernicus Science Centre is a science museum standing on the bank of the Vistula River in Warsaw, Poland. It contains over 450 interactive exhibits that enable visitors to single-handedly carry out experiments and discover the laws of science for themselves.

  • Fryderyk Chopin Museum

    The Fryderyk Chopin Museum is a museum in Warsaw, Poland, established in 1954 and dedicated to Polish composer Frédéric Chopin. The museum has two branches: Birthplace of Frédéric Chopin, at Żelazowa Wola; and Chopin Family Parlor, on Krakowskie Przedmieście, Warsaw.